Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Miley Rocks!



If you look *really* close - in front and just below the front tire - you can see a person with their arm up in the air. That is me! That is me rocking to Miley Cyrus in Portland with my girls. It was a wonderful night.

After the concert we stayed in the same motel that Miley had stayed at the night before...The Hotel Monaco. The funniest part of the night was when we pulled into the parking garage. The Honda doors slid open revealing our disaster of a mess. I told the girls to gather their things and we would go to our room. Reagan said, "Well lets just roll up a luggage cart, load her up and go to our room." Our valet commented that she must have done that before. Hmm...not so much. We are not regulars at hotels where Valet is the only parking option.

It was a memorable evening for mom, girls and friends!

Photo: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/

6 comments:

Cristy said...

Looks like a fun night with your girls, and memories they will remember for a life time!! You rock Anne;-)

Stacy B said...

I see you! What fun. I'm not sure I know any of her songs...maybe one that I can think of. Did all the girls go?

Anonymous said...

http://moezmasoud.com/en/articles/articles37.html

Lindsay said...

FUN ... that's what you are!!

Vodka Mom said...

wow!!!!!!!!

She really is cool.

anymommy said...

How incredibly fun! Love that you made it into the picture and love that you have a girl who is made for luxury ;-)