Sunday, November 29, 2009

**SPOILER**

The following images may spoil a surprise if you
  • have recently adopted a baby boy from China
  • are expecting a baby boy this spring
or
  • currently are a teacher to one of my children
  • are a fabulous assistant in my room

This is what I have been up to in my sewing room for the past 8 days! The five table runners have been a work in progress for 2 years. My apologies to the teachers of my children last year. I hope you liked the Starbucks cards, I love quilting and doing projects... but they sometimes take me longer (a lot longer) than I intend.



I actually have one more I made... but I liked it so much I am keeping it for myself. It is vintage red-white-blue for 4th of July.



Both quilts are a new pattern called 'I Spy with a Twist'.
It is my favorite type of pattern - one that looks more difficult than it actually is.



I am trying to decide what projects I will tackle over Christmas Break. I will need to help the girls get started on 4H projects soon... so my projects may be put on hold again.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVELY!! :) You amaze me with your talent! Keep it up girlfriend!

Cristy said...

Love the runners, they are beautiful! You are just so darn talented :)