Monday, December 28, 2009

The Christmas Card


Taryn - 12.5




Grace 9.5

Reagan

7.9260273
(She turns 8 on Jan. 23rd)

Let's see... about 20 people actually received their Christmas card from us this year. It looked like this...


Wait... no it wasn't this one - the one I copied had all girls looking good. This must be the one where I used Photo Shop to copy Taryn's head from this photo onto this photo:


Yep...this is the picture I used...except with Taryn's head from the first photo. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING? -She usually is so good when we take pictures. -There were about 5 other shots that looked just like this one and I never noticed. -She felt really, really, really bad when I freaked out. -She apologized a lot. -I could have felt equally bad and just sent out the cards without editing. -We would have laughed later. -It would have made her sad.

Now all this was really just a distraction... I did do Christmas cards. I will send them out. I didn't write a letter. So now when you get a card it will be just to let you know that you are 'worth' a Forever Stamp to me. You've already seen the picture, there is no letter...and nope I haven't and won't hand write any special sentiments to you either. And if you don't get one, maybe I don't have your address or maybe I just got lazy... but just so you know... you are still worth a Forever Stamp to me.

None the less... Here's hoping you had a very Merry Christmas and that the New Year will be blessed with Goodness!

2 comments:

Nelson's Nest said...

Well I'm glad you sort of published the cross eyed picture. It is a little funny now. You are quite the pro with photo shop.

Suzie said...

I have pictures of Miss Becky sticking her tongue out for a full year of picture taking (even some professional pictures!). She made sure it looked like her lower lip. Yes, I'm still angry with her about it, but she has grown out of it. (thank goodness!)