Monday, April 21, 2008

Pendleton School District Art Show

I love this time of year at school...Spring Conferences are over...fun activities are getting lined out. Field trips are being planned...and I take a day off from the daily grind and set up the Pendleton School District Art Show. This is a project that has been near and dear to me. I love art. I love to teach art. Nearly every student I have ever had loves to DO art, regardless of their level of talent or success.

When I begin unstacking the layers of banners I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. I had a lot of wonderful help this morning and there weren't too many glitches.

Photos don't really do the event justice...so come by the Pendleton Convention Center the next few days and be AMAZED by the talent of these kids.

1 comment:

Stacy B said...

I didn't realize you organized this wonderful event. I was amazed at the art and at what kids can produce. It's a fantastic display and you pulled it off beautifully!