Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DISNEY DELIGHT









Disney Delights
A List


One Daughter


One Mother




One Grandmother


    Two Theme Parks & Four Days


    Dozens of Characters


    Hundreds of Smiles



    Millions in Memories



Disney Learning per Reagan


"It really is the happiest place on earth."


"If it goes up, it's got to go down."


Disney Highlights




Princess luncheon & autographs

Rides-Rides-Rides





Key Lime Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (twice)


Hannah Montana bear from Build-A-Bear



Disney Fireworks


Real Tinkerbell, flying on a zip line, above the castle.





(That little green fleck above the castle is Tinkerbell.)


Heat felt from the fire from our nearby seats.









Disney Downside



I went on this ride...I hadn't seen the sign.

I did quickly notice the barf bags inside the car after the latch was closed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might have been able to scream louder if your mouth did not have a mile worth of rubber bands holdin it shut.

Nelson's Nest said...

I can only imagine the magic on your trip with Reagan. She is such a true, true princess. I can't believe you are done. You have taken all the girls... what's next. Our trip???

AmyP said...

Looks like the absolute best time ever. I guess since I am having three girls I will have to steal your tradition.

Amy

Lindsay said...

seriously... I can't think of a better way to spend "Round Up."

What a fun, fun time... and I love the last photo... I laughed out loud I think (especially with your added comentary) :)

Have a GREAT weekend ... any luck with the missing photos??

Stacy B said...

Did Reagan's smile ever leave her face? What a magical place for 3 generations to play! Love the pictures.