Lists are the only thing keeping me going these days. I have 'blog' written on a list somewhere. Yet, not on the top of any current list. This is a short post for my favorite stalker...my brother, Jason. He keeps me on task. Thanks to Stacy too, for checking in. I miss you all when you don't post...but I get it. Really, I do get it.
Things I've crossed off my list:
- Set up my classroom.
- Clean out drawers of summer clothes that don't fit.
- Finish one quilt.
- Make a budget for this school year.
- Photo of kids on the first day of school.
- First day of school.
- Round Up Twilight Breakfast.
- Pack for Disneyland.
- Finish book #4 of Twilight Series.
- Camping w/Nelson's @ Target Meadow.
- Pick Huckleberries.
- Make Huckleberry pancakes.
- Make Huckleberry muffins.
- Freeze Huckleberries.
Things still on my list:
- Upload pictures and update blog.
- Order pictures. (1,000 + photos on computer...not yet printed.)
- Read other 8 books on Summer Reading List.
- Organize Sewing Room.
- Lesson Plan...get ahead a few weeks...stay ahead. Ha-Fantasy world-
- Take Reagan to Disneyland. (Sept. 10-14, 2008)
- Make Huckleberry Crisp.
- Survive Back-to-School September.
Photos may follow...
Future posts will happen...
I'm just not promising when.