Sunday, January 18, 2009

Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 - 101

Thanks to a wonderful team of friends...Stacy, Ronda, & Lindsay...and other newbies. I muddled through my first go at one of my Christmas presents. I bought the photo editing software thinking I would definitely love it ( I will) and would totally be able to figure it out in a matter of hours (I won't).


It will be fun. It will be hard.


I don't know when I will have anything to 'show & tell' but if you look real close at my banner right now, you may (or may not) notice that I got rid of the tiny little border that was too small for my picture...and I did it in the Edit Html page, which makes me feel pretty smart (even though I'm not really) so as far as I'm concerned...APE 7- 101 was a very successful night.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Go Anne Go!! YOU ROCK!

Mom said...

So, this explains why you didn't call your Dad last night.