Today is the day my 'baby' brother was born!
As if being born isn't traumatic enough ... this little bundle was greeted by his two big sisters. Jill and I could come up with a number of ways we enriched his life. I think he would be happy to tell anyone about the numerous ways he has been tortured by us.
35 facts about my brother...
- He will be the 3rd generation to own and operate the Chapman Ranch in K. Falls.
- His favorite book as a boy was, "Can I keep him?" by Stephen Kellogg.
- He rode his bike miles and miles around the ranch.
- He ALWAYS wore his cowboy boots on the wrong feet.
- He is a HUGE OSU Beaver fan.
- He prefers his 4 Wheeler over a horse ANY day.
- He likes microbrew beer and Pendleton Whiskey.
- He loves to steel my husband to work cattle, play poker or golf.
- He DOES NOT like Chicken Divan.
- He DOES NOT like avocado but loves guacamole.
- He prefers late nights to early mornings.
- He has been to Hawaii and I haven't!
- He has moved me (apartment to apartment) more times than I can count.
- He recently helped us move the claw foot tub out of the basement for the remodel.
- He loves to argue/debate and mostly loves to be RIGHT.
- He won local, state, and national FFA honors.
- He is VERY private about his private life.
- He doesn't have much hair under that hat.
- He has been ran down by random black cows. (More than once!)
- He DOES NOT like black cows.
- He likes to own all the newest technology trinkets.
- He owned a swather and custom cut hay for neighbors as a teenager.
- He loves chocolate bordeaux's from See's Candy.
- He affectionately refers to my girls as Satan, Lucifer, & Hades.
- He is a lousy housekeeper.
- He has the worst smelling feet I have ever been around.
- He used to whistle just to bother me.
- He hated being called Racin' Jason.
- He is very smart and is full of useless s--- (I mean trivia!)
- He has terrible handwriting.
- He lets Grace go feeding with him in the tractor...a favorite activity of hers.
- He was an Alpha Gamma Rho(ΑΓΡ) at Oregon State.
- He is a smart gambler. He knows when to hold & fold.
- He has fought a barbed wire fence and won. He has cool scars to prove it.
- He is loved by me...even though I don't tell him enough.
Happy Birthday Jason!