Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Usually paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, and we hunt it ourselves.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first weekend in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? Depends, but always before January 1.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not much.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember getting a bike...
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself...just kidding. (kinda) The kids are easy too.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? About 3 or 4
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Chocolate Covered Cherries. They ruin perfectly good chocolate.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Polar Express
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in the summer.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge.
16. Lights on the tree? The more the better.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? (As soon as I find them.) The 'official' family opening is on the Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commercials to convince my kids they need more...more...more.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have a Santa collection that I treasure.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Toys.
25. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies, fudge, milk and carrots for the reindeer.